Forums

Topic: Disk Perfectly Clean and yet getting disk error 150-2031

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

DgPlays

So I put in New Super Mario Bros U. And I get the error. The disk is as clean and scratch free as it can get. yet this happens. I put in Super Mario 3D World and it works fine along with other games. I would like a answer if anyone has one.

Things I tried:
Cleaning disk (Didnt work)
Messing around the system settings (Could not find anything)
And some other small methods

DgPlays

Monkey_Balls

According to Nintendo: "This error code indicates that either the Wii U disc or the disc reader (lens) on your Wii U system may be dirty or damaged."

As you've tried cleaning the disc and your other games work, it sounds like your copy of NSMBU may be faulty. If it's newly purchased, send it back for a replacement/refund if you can.

Monkey_Balls

Nintendo Network ID: widdowk

ZPower

Same thing happening with my game "Splatoon". All my other games work and this is very clean. I had it for over 1 year. Never had this problem. I keep cleaning and nothing is happening

ZPower

ZPower

@Monkey_Balls Same thing happening with my game "Splatoon". All my other games work and this is very clean. I had it for over 1 year. Never had this problem. I keep cleaning and nothing is happening

ZPower

Lcaudle4141

@ZPower
If this is a problem I think Nitendo needs to replace these games cause this is too consistent with everyone else so what's up Nintendo????

Lcaudle4141

Nicolala24

I have the same issue First I had it with splatoon, now I am having it with need for speed most wanted whereas the game is clean and has barely any scratches.
Does Nintendo replace these defects games? or at least give us access to free download of the digital version?

Nicolala24

• Page 1 of 1

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic